CALL ME : (408) 960-9177
Email me : email@example.com
Preparing your Home For a Photo Shoot
• The photo-shoot will take no more than 2 hours. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home. I’ll be photographing all of the major rooms. We normally do not photograph the garage unless it has special features.
• If you have special features of your home that are not obvious please let me know about these so I include them in the shoot.
• Contain pets in the garage or out of sight
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
• Move garbage cans out of sight.
• Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
• Mow and rake yard
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
• Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas
• Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator
• Turn on all interior lights.
• Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
• De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
• Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Clothes hung, or folded an put away.
• Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
• Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
• Let me know if your home contains valuable works of art. I can edit photos to make these items unrecognizable.
• Windows and mirrors need to be cleaned and spotless.
• Scheduling: Please contact us via telephone (408-960-9177), email, or contact form on contact page, no less than 24 hours before your preferred shoot time. The shoot will take between 1 and 2 hours. Most homes can be shot in 1.5 hours although some shoots may take longer.
• Agents should expect an email with a direct link to the image folder within 24-48 hours. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
• The Shoot: The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots. Our goal at the shoot is to provide 15 quality photos that include a front exterior, back exterior and all the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Powder rooms, small bathrooms, utility rooms or garages are not a shooting priority unless you give us direction otherwise.
• There is a $150.00 charge for return visits. To prevent a second trip, please inform us before or at the time of the shoot about any specific area you want photos of.
• Full payment is required at time of booking. Once paid, we will confirm the schedule and meet at the real estate property.
• Cancellation Policy: If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please give us 24 hours notice, otherwise a $150.00 dollar cancellation fee/rescheduling fee will be charged for time loss.
• Photo delivery: Once the photos are shoot they will be edited and optimized for quality and delivered to you via our web site within 24 hours. You will receive an e-mail with a link and instructions on downloading your photos.
• Photo Rights and Usage: All photos produced for the client may be used by that agent for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note that the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer and a license granted only to the agent and NOT to any third party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer.
• An 8x11 digital flyer is available upon request. Please provide us with all the necessary property information.
• Pets: Please make sure pets are contained during the shoot. Pets are never included in photos and need to be out of the way during the shoot.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern our agreement. The terms in initial capitals have the meanings assigned to them above. Your use of the Products signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We agree to provide you with the Products. If you have paid us in full, you have the Rights to use the Products. You agree that the Rights to use the Products have been granted only to you. You agree not to transfer, assign or sublicense your Rights to use the Products, or the photographs contained therein, to anyone without our written permission.
When you receive the Products from us please check them to be sure they are acceptable. Any additional services requested after delivery of the Products will incur an additional fee. To avoid misunderstandings you agree to notify us in writing within five (5) business days of receipt of the Products if you believe they are not acceptable, in which case our sole obligation will be to replace the Products. In no event will we be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
You agree that we will remain the owners of all the copyrights in the Products. ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE THE COPYRIGHT OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER. This agreement does not transfer copyright to you. You agree we reserve all rights not granted to you by this agreement. If we discover that someone is infringing on our copyright you agree to cooperate with us to help us stop the infringement or collect damages.
Your Rights permit you post our photographs on multiple listing services and make the Products available in your MLS listing for the Property. However, your Rights do not permit third-parties to copy, display or distribute our photographs for the purpose of providing services competitive with our Products unless we give you our written permission.
If anyone asks you for any of your Rights to the Products, you agree to refer them to us. If we agree to allow others to use the Products an additional licensing fee may be required. We agree not to use the Products in a way that interferes with your Rights.
You authorize us to come onto the Property and take photographs. You have the authority to allow us entry and permit us to take photographs. You promise to indemnify us, defend us, and pay the expenses of our defense, if a claim is made against us arising out of the services we perform for you.
We are an independent contractor and not your employee. You are not our agent and cannot make agreements for us.
Our Fee is payable upon delivery of the Products. If for any reason payment is not made within (30) days from the date of delivery of the Products, the Rights granted to you will terminate automatically.
Andy Tu Photography now uses Square to process credit card payments, send out invoices and receipts. We accept all major credit cards, including Master, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards. An invoice will be sent out after the client has booked a photo session. Payment is required by the time of service. Special arrangements can be made if necessary.